Saturday, December 4, 2010

4-H Winter Points - Western Riding Day 2010

Today was the Western Riding portion of the 4-H Winter Points show.  There are only two shows a year in which the kids can earn points towards the silver buckels given to the winners at the end of the season.  This show, and the one that happens at the Pima County Fair.  So all the horse shows thus far this season, have been practice for this show.  It's been kind of a long day, and we have to get up bright and early tomorrow to go back to the fairgrounds for the English Riding portion of the point show.  So, all I'm going to do is post a few pictures and videos and climb into my bunk for the evening.  I do believe that is the first time I have ever written the word bunk.  Somehow it seemed appropriate for Western Day.  I wonder what the English call it.





She didn't place in the Western Bareback Riding, but I have to say this is the one that I am most proud of.  She went out there and competed even though she was scared to do it. 








No comments: