Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Can't Believe it.


I heard about this on the radio the other day and finally had a chance to check out the video. I watched it, and heard the words coming from this man's mouth and STILL could not believe he was saying it. How can an individual attain a post so high and be so ignorant? This man really needs to turn on the Discovery channel from time to time. Is this the best that Georgia could find to represent them?

Remember folks, this is one of the individuals who thinks he knows better than we do how to run our own lives.

I really have to hand it to the Admiral! I don’t think I could have managed to sit there with a straight face and keep the conversation moving forward without calling Johnson an idiot. I would have at least had fun with him. “Well congressman, we don’t expect it to be a problem as long as all the people keep spread out. If there is a big beach party and everyone congregates at one side of the island, it could be catastrophic! We could always pull up the anchors and move the island closer to a large continent so people wouldn’t have so far to swim in an emergency.” AAAAHHHHH


1 comment:

Erika Jean said...

Well I hope everyone doesn't jump at onece. Surely they'd float away or sink themselves. hahah OMG.