Thursday, February 25, 2010

Horny ?

Project 365
02/25/2010

Oh yea, I knew you would look at this one!  I headed for Nogales today for work and spotted the horns on this building from the intersate.  On the way back to the office, I pulled off at the Arivaipa exit to get a closer look.  I must have looked a little suspicious when I pulled over across the street and then backed up to get a clear view, because a border patrol agent pulled up right behind me.  I figured I could get my picture while he ran my plates so I continued what I was doing.  I think he saw the camera and figured I was harmless because he left without ever talking with me. 
Once I saw the front of the builing, I suddenly remembered being here before.  My brother and I had passed here on a little jeeping excursion we took back in the late 80's or early 90's.

No comments: